Single Tooth Replacement
There are several different types of implants available depending on your individual case. If you are missing a single tooth and currently use a removable partial denture or tooth-supported crown, an implant-supported crown may be the better alternative. Single tooth replacements look and feel so natural, only you and your practitioner will know the difference.
Implant-supported crowns are a naturally better solution.
• Looks, feels and performs similar to your natural teeth
• Does not compromise your adjacent teeth
• Preserves surrounding bone (replaces tooth root)
• Prevents bone collapse and jaw line recession
• Oral care same as a natural tooth
• Restores a secure natural biting strength
• Restores self-confidence and appearance